Friday, September 30, 2016

Routines and Rain

Hi Everyone!! 

OK so to be honest nothing has changed at the MTC here in Mexico. Everyday is almost the exact same!! Studying Spanish and lessons and the gospel! I´m really loving it actually! 



Probably the best thing that has happened is that my district has really grown closer together! We literally spend every day together and its a tone of fun!! The best thing however from the last week is that everyday at around 5:00 P.M. is it starts raining. I did not expect that from Mexico!! It´s been really nice enjoying the rain and the nice cool weather!! 

I think my favorite thing is when Hermana Siddoway and I went for a run in the rain. It was great and made running actually a little bit enjoyable!! I´m super excited for general conference and can´t wait to write again next week!!

Love, 
Hermana White