Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

So this week was a little weird. It started off really awesome cause we went to Quilotoa on Monday and that was just awesome!!! But then Tuesday, my companion got really sick. Like we didn`t leave the house all day. I was pretty bored...so I organized our Ensigns and made our carpeta de area (area book) perfect! I am just so happy that we have the best Elders in our district!! They kept in contact with me all day and brought me food so that I woudn`t starve! And most importantly they gave Hna. Barraclough a blessing. So they are pretty awesome!! Hna. Barraclough still wasn`t better until Friday, so we lost a whole week of work but she is all better now!!

So this week was also Zone conference. And even though Hna. Barraclough was dying pretty much we went and President talked a lot about not being visiting teachers and actually being missionaries. Which means leaving the menos activos that aren`t progressing and also the investigators. Which is hard but will help the work progress faster. 

My favorite part of the week was saturday evening. The Elders had a double baptism that night and we were able to go cause we had some investigatores going and we had to do a musical number. But the Elders didn`t buy or have someone buy any food!! So in the middle of the baptism we ran to the store and spent the las of our money to buy a cake!! It was pretty awesome actually!! 

I think that is all for this week!! 

Love you!
Hermana White