Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas (Part 2)

Merry Christmas!! 

I hope everyone´s Christmas was really awesome! My companion and I spent almost the entire week making cookies to give to pretty much all of the people we visited which was really nice to do something normalish for Christmas! We also went caroling on Thursday night!! I think that was my favorite part of Christmas week! Then Christmas morning was awesome! Between the two of us, m companion and I got a ton of socks and a ton of peppermints! It was awesome! Then I love Christmas Sunday! The best part of course was the phone call home on Sunday!! It was so nice to be able to talk with my family! It was nice to hear from them and everything, but I think almost harder to say good bye again! 



Anyway, hope everyone had a good Christmas and will have a happy New Year!!

Love you!

Hermana White