Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Happy Valentines Day (a week late)

I think that this week was one of the fastest that I have ever had! I feel like it was just Monday! But anyways, this week was pretty good!

For valentines day, my district went to a chocolate factory and helped a member out there! It was really fun and we got to try some of the chocolate that we were wraping! It was really yummy!:)

Then Thursday we had our meetings and we found out that because of carnival transfers are going to be this Thursday! Like 3 days early! Also, I’m the English tutor for my district and I had to teach English for the first time this week. It was really fun cause I taught the different vowel sounds. And I found out that Latinas have a problem with the words cut and cat and also got and God. They can’t tell the different when we say these words!

Then Sunday was the best! One of my investigadors had their interview for baptism and is going to be bapttised this week! Its really exciting!! Last day of the transfer and a baptism!

And just so that you know, this week I might write on Saturday and I might not. It all depends on the transfers. But just a heads up!

Love you! Hope that your week was awesome!!

Hermana White