Monday, October 31, 2016

Ecuador!!!

Hello everyone!! It feels like it has been so long since I have been able to write!! But it has been a crazy couple weeks! I finnaly got to Ecuador and I love it here!! It really is the most beautiful places ever!! My mission president and his wife are really awesome and the people here are the best!!

So last wednessday I got my new companion and my trainer! Her name is Hermana Barraclougha and is from Utah but technically from Evanston Wyoming! She is litterally the best person ever! I am so gald she is my trainer. One of her favorite things to do is contact and so I am learning a lot from her! 
So our area is called Latacunga and small city somewhere in Ecuador. It is really cute and I love it here. 

Something that I really like is all of the stray dogs that are here. We even had a pet for two days last week! This little dog followed us all day on Thursday and somehow found us again on Friday and followed us all day again on Friday. We named him Gingy which is short for Gingerale. 

Also the food here is so great! They have a ton of rice, and meat and soup and bannas and avacado and all of it is so good!! I love it!

Love you all so much!

Hermana White