Wednesday, October 19, 2016

One More Week Until Ecuador

Hey Everyone!!

It is so hard to believe that I have already been gone for six weeks!! I leave the CCM this Tuesday early in the morning!! Its really weird to think that I am going to be going out and teaching the gospel in just a couple more days!. 


This is the sketchy elevator in one of the buildings that I am in love with!!

So not much has happened here since last Friday but the really cool thing was Bonnie L. Oscarson the General Young Women´s president came to the CCM to talk with all of us. She especially wanted to meet the sisters so last night in the comedor all the hermanas were able to give her a hug and talk with her for a minute or so. It was really cool actually. Her talk was really great but the best part was the metaphor about the current bush that D. Todd Christofferson gave in conference a couple years ago. My favorite line was I love you so much that I cut you down. I really encourage everyone to go and watch that address actually. There were so many other really good things in that talk. 

So next P-day is on Monday from now on!! So talk to you on Monday!! Love you all!!

Hermana White