Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I'm Finally Here!

So the past like two days have been the longest of my life!! So the first thing that happened is that my companion left me!! She is going to her mission in Chile and is going to be so great!! But it was super sad for her to leave me!! 



Then I left the CCM but I left the CCM at 9:00 at night and my flight was at 1 in the morning. The hardest part was that none of the 13 missionaries going had any time for naps and were exhausted! So the flight got into Columbia at 6:00 in the morning and I think I slept for maybe 3 hours. Then at the airport in Columbia we had no time to get food before we had to be at our gate to leave for Ecuador. It was a really long morning and I think I slept the whole flight to Ecuador which was like one and a half hours. The best part of the morning was flying over Ecuador and seeing how beautiful it was and just think about how much I am going to love serving here! 

We met our Mission President and his wife at the airport and I already love them so much!! I will get my companion tomorrow after some training or meetings I think. And then tomorrow afternoon I will go to my first area!! I am so Excited and can´t wait to write and tell you about my first week in Ecuador!!



I can already tell I am going to love Quito. Everything looks really nice and the traffic looks normal enough that I could (if I had to) drive here without panicking to much. Everything is so beautiful and green!! Love you!! 

Love you!!
Hermana White