Monday, January 23, 2017

Ambato

So this week has been a little crazy! But not really actually! I am in a new area with a new companion and it is just awesome! My new Companion is Hermana Echegaray and she is from Peru from somewhere on the coast. And I am the only Gringa in my whole district! I think I might just learn spanish this change!

But being in a new sector is really awesome! My new sector is so tiny! I can walk around my whole sector in less then 30 minutes! This is really different from my old one where I could go in a bus for 2 hours and still be in my sector! But I really like a smaller area. And that I can talk in Spanish all day everyday! It’s pretty cool to think about actually!

One really good thing that happened this week is that two of my investigators, Marilim and Anai have a baptisimal date! They are going to be baptized the 18 of February! It’s really exiting! And today for P-day all of the Hermanas went and played soccer and ate pizza! It was a ton of fun! But I don’t understand how I can walk all day every day and still be so out of shape! Running for like 5 minutes killed me!

That’s all for this week! Love you all!

Hermana White