Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 20...I Think!

Well this week has just been Awesome!! I had divisions with the hermana Leaders and so I left my area for the day and went there to work. I was pretty awesome! We ate Ice cream and taught a really old women about the restauration.

Then Wednesday we had a worlwide missionary conference and we also had interviews with President. I think the interviews are one of my favorite things here! He asked us to study 2Nephi 11, 31 and 3Nephi 11. Those are awesome chapters and it was just so amazing to talk with president about what I learned and learn even more from talking with him. And I think for the worldwide conference the missionary schedule changed…but I’m not sure.

Also this week like almost all of our appointments fell like every day! It was pretty funny/annoying. So we did a lot of contacting! The good news is that we found some new people to teach! So a tender mercy from the Lord right there!

Also this week I’m pretty sure that I found my new favorite scripture. Alma 38:5, i’s pretty awesome!

Then today for P-day the Elders in my ward and us went to a members house and learned how to cook a type of really delicious soup. It’s called encebolado (probably spelled that wrong) and its has fish and some other stuff that I can’t remember the name of but it was really awesome!

Encebolado
Encebolado

Anyways, I think thats all!

Love you all!

Hermana White