Monday, January 9, 2017

Milagros

This week was just the best week ever!! My companion and I decided to fast this week on Tuesday in order to find new people to teach. It was seriously the best thing ever!! This past week we found 6 new people to teach!! And all of them are really awesome!! And on the other people that we are teaching right now who`s name is Victor is realy really close to being baptized! It is really awesome cause for the past couple of times that we have visited him, he is just like I need more time to sort out my doubts and stuff, but this time he was like I think that I am almost ready!! It is really cool to see the change in him and his family in just the time that I have been here working with him!!

Also, other exciting news is that we had emergency changes! One of the Elders in my district left and went to Santo Domingo( the coast) and a new Elder came to Latacunga! It was a pretty exciting day trying to figure out all that was going on and stuff!

Then today for P-day we went bowling!! It was so fun to hang out as a zone and go bowling!! It was literally the funnest thing ever!!

This week will also be really exciting cause it is the last week of the change and after this week I will be out of my training!! I`m really excited to be a normal missionary at last!!

Hope everyone`s week was awesome!!

Love you all!

Hermana White